Sundays at 9:00 AM
What's a Life Group? It's Bible study in a group setting. No lectures, just a group of adults gathered together to discuss the Bible and how it connects to our lives. Every six weeks, the groups launch a new study, but the studies are designed so that guests can participate at any time.
We have no hard-and-fast rules about which group you're in, but they generally break down this way:
- Adults of All Ages - led by Lindsay Guenther
- Young Families - led by Steve Durham
- Empty Nesters - led by Tracey Edwards
- Older Adults - led by Richard Sinner
- Senior Adults - led by Mary Craig